Your Ad Here

Latest Bollywood Movie Mp3 Songs

Latest Still

Priyanka snubs Kareena on Kaminey

Tuesday, May 19, 2009


The controversy surrounding Kareena’s diatribe
against the Kaminey  team, blaming them for using Saif and her names for
publicity, is getting murkier by the day.Ask the sultry Priyanka Chopra, film’s
leading leady, “Does Kaminey need Kareena Kapoor for its promotion?” and she
doesn’t stop at a vehement no. Recently at a public appearance in Mumbai, the
sassy actress took upon herself to settle accounts with Saifeena. Priyanka
Chopra defended the Kaminey team saying “The kind of team Kaminey has, do you
think we need anyone else’s help? I think Kaminey doesn’t need anyone besides
it’s team. You watch the film and only then you realize how good it is. It’s
made under the UTV banner, which is a well-reputed and successful production
house.


The film has been directed by Vishal Bhardwaj who is
one of the most fantastic film makers in Bollywood currently.To prove her point
she continued further, “Shahid is playing a double role in Kaminey while I am
playing the character of a Marathi girl. So with this kind of team, I don’t
think we need anyone at all.Priyanka’s statement was simply a polite way of
telling Kareena that either she should substantiate her allegations or keep her
mouth shut. Earlier, Saif and Kareena had very strongly expressed their
displeasure at being talked about in connection to the film since Shahid’s role
was previously offered to Saif. Going a step further, an infuriated Kareena had
told a tabloid in Mumbai that she thought Saif and her name was being misused to
garner publicity for the film.


She had said, “Why am I being dragged into all this?
I don’t like my name to come up in connection with other people’s lives. I’ve
moved on and I wish Shahid Kapur would also do so. Well for those of you who
were thinking that Shahid Kapoor could finally move on with Priyanka Chopra
after the numerous rumours about their link up, well here’s the catch. Priyanka
was completely non-committal over the issue of her affair with Shahid. The
actress asserted “I haven’t found my true love. Love is something that is very
private for me. I don’t want to discuss and talk about it.


She continued, “Being a Cancerian, love is an
important thing to me. I believe that people who get true love, they are really
fortunate people. One should get love even if it’s for some time only.Now one
wonders whether Shahid is her ‘true love’ even if it’s for just ’some time
only’!

0 comments:

 
 
 
Latest Bollywood News, Hindi movie  songs, actor and actress photo, movie review