Your Ad Here

Latest Bollywood Movie Mp3 Songs

Latest Still

Kareena Kapoor: Cow or buffalo?

Friday, May 22, 2009


Shahid Kapur (also spelt Shahid Kapoor) and Kareena
Kapoor have long moved on after their relationship hit the rocks. While Kareena
is painting the town red with boyfriend Saif Ali Khan, Shahid has chosen to keep
his head down and concentrate on his career . But the talented Shahid, who has
Vishal Bharadwaj’s film Kaminay up for release, says he has no problems working
with  ex-girlfriend Kareena Kapoor if a filmmaker wants him to.


Shahid and Kareena have acted in three films together. While Fida and Chup
Chup Ke bombed at the box office, Jab We Met was a blockbuster. But it was when
they were shooting for this film that they split. “I would like to work with her
again. I feel that as an actor if my producer wants me to romance with a cow or
a buffalo also, I’ll do it because that’s my job,” says the actor.


Well, well, we don’t think Miss Kapoor will be too happy at being compared to
cows and buffaloes!

0 comments:

 
 
 
Latest Bollywood News, Hindi movie  songs, actor and actress photo, movie review