Your Ad Here

Latest Bollywood Movie Mp3 Songs

Latest Still

Sanjay Nirupam to get Monica Bedi a house in Mumbai

Thursday, August 21, 2008

New Delhi, (IANS) Congress MP Sanjay Nirupam, who is a surprise participant in the "Bigg Boss" reality show along with controversial starlet Monica Bedi and others, Wednesday declared he would help the actor in purchasing a house in Mumbai.
"When we get out of this show, I will get you a house in Lokhandwala where all the Bollywood people stay or anywhere else you want," Nirupam stated during the episode aired Wednesday night.He vowed to do so when gangster Abu Salem's companion Monica spoke about her dire need for money to buy a house in India's financial capital. She also shared her ordeal in dealing with people in Mumbai, who are wary of her due to her proximity with Salem.She said: "The prize is very important. It holds a lot of meaning for me. People think Monica Bedi has a lot of money. But it is not so. I need this money to buy a home. Nobody gives me a house on rent also because people are scared of me."I am here to change the image that the media has made in the public about me. I want them to know the real Monica. I am not as bad as people think I am. And I want to do it more for my parents more than for myself," Monica added.The actor burst into tears and added: "I am grateful to 'Bigg Boss' for letting me be on this show, through which I can reveal my real self."Nirupam and Monica, along with 11 others, are competing for the Rs.750,000 the winner will receive after spending three months closeted in a house sans any communication with the outside world.

0 comments:

 
 
 
Latest Bollywood News, Hindi movie  songs, actor and actress photo, movie review