Your Ad Here

Latest Bollywood Movie Mp3 Songs

Latest Still

Love Sms

Thursday, May 29, 2008

You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind, you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and i am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always...
»


L O V E L = Lake of SorrowsO = Ocean of Tears V = Valley of Death E = End of life....
»


If you love someone, put their name in a circle, instead of a heart, because hearts can break, but circles go on forever
»


You look so fine!I want to... break your heart and give you mine
»


You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet... you are like you... and that's the reason why I love you!
»


Love is sweet poison: Do not consume without your beloved's advise and keep out of reach of children and keep it in cool and dark place.
»


Love is like war... Easy to start... Difficult to end... Impossible to forget
»


Do you believe in love at first sight or do I have to walk by again??
»


Kiss is not like Nokia...Connecting People Kiss is not like Nike..Just Do It. Kiss is not like Pepsi..Yeh Dil Maange More But Kiss is like Pan Parag..Ek Se Mera Kya Hoga
»


If U delete this message thats bcoz u love me. If u save it thats bcoz u desire me & if u ignore it thats bcoz u miss me. So what u gonna do with It?

If you fall in river there is a boat if you fall in well there is rope but if you fall in love there is no hope
»


Love is Pure Love is Sure Love is sweet poison that Doctors can't cure
»


Without Love -- dayz are"Sadday, moanday, tearsday,wasteday,thirstday,frightday,shatterday... so be in Luv everyday...
»


Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful
»


Time will always fly, but our love will never die. Keep in touch and remeber me
»


When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts
»


I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head,so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u.
»


If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.
»


I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love
»


1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!

If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!
»


I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!
»


Love is like the seeds of life, To root is full of pain and strife. But to grow it's like a great Oak tree, Straight and strong for eternity. Love is what I offer you, Steadfast, calm and oh, so true! Love is life between two who shares, A life between two who really cares. Love is ours, if you agree, To spend your life with me!
»


IT MUST HAVE BEEN A RAINY DAY WHEN U WERE BORN, BUT IT WASN'T REALLY RAIN, THE SKY WAS CRYING BCOZ IT LOST ITS NICE, GENTLE AND GENIROUS ANGLE.....GOD BLESS U.
»


whenever i want to see u,i'll just close my eyes, if god decides to take u away from me then i'll ask god to close my eyes forever...........
»


Wen i was a baby i was afraid to lose my mom, Wen i was a kid i was afraid to lose my toy, nw im older my fear grew bigger n im afraid to lose som1 like u Baby Al..
»


Dun b 2 gud i mite miss u, Dun be 2 caring i mite like u, Dun be 2 sweet..i Mite faLL, its hard 4 me to love u when u wont love me after all..
»


U may meEt ppL beTta deN me, fuNnieR deN mE, moRe loVely deN me, buT thiNg i caN saY to U, i wiLL alwAys be heRe wheN deY aLL leAve u..
»


As i lay 2 rest ma head, i'd say a prayer 2 end e day. N if i die b4 i wake,4give me 4 ma sins or wad eva tat hurt u in anyway!
»


COURT ORDER! Ur accused of crawling into my HEART,& hijacking my smiles with your care.Hw du plead? GUILTY! U R sentenced 2 b MY Better Half 4-LIFE-no bail!

Bee Love HoneyPeople Love MoneyFlower Love DewBut I LOVE YOU HONEY
»


Please tell me your INGREDIENTS because I mixed 100kg sugar with 80kg chocolate and 60 kg honey but .... stilli can't make a personas sweet as you ...
»


our skin may grow wrinkled and old but the heart that is loyal shall never turn cold
»


Though we are very far apart, but somehow I always feel you near my heart.
»


..life is a book we all read.Love is a blessing we all need.Always be happy always wear a smile,remember in this world v r just 4 a while so keep in tuch
»


Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it'scalled falling in love, because you don't forceyourself to fall, you just fall.
»


REMEMBERthat there willalways besomeomewhoremember u everydaywithor without messages!or calls!THATS ME!!LV U
»


I love to see you smileIn the lone summer of lightAnd hold you oh so closeUnderneath the stars at nightBut there is just one thingDarling through and throughForever I will cherishEvery moment with you.
»


Someone asked what makes people happy. Some said wealth and some said fame. I was thinking about this when my cell phone beeped and received a text from you. Then, I smiled and said: "This makes me happy."
»


When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.By sending this message not to offend you,but with a heart of caring.One last thing your gorgeous,and i think i can love you.Please respond, and have a wonderful day

Never leave the one you like for the one you love cuz the one u like will leave you for the one they love!!!!
»


i know i accepti believei admiti m " 0 " zerobut this is not end. i want HER becoz without HER i m incomplete.HER + 0 = HERO
»


i've written you on the page of my heart,reflected your face on the mirrors of my soul,displayed you in the gallaries of my eyes,this show how much i care...wow you are loved!
»


Flowers will die,e sun will set. But u r ma love dat i wont 4get.. Ur name is so precious,it will nvr grow old.. Its engraved in my HEART wit letters of Gold!
»


If the people we love are stolen away from us the only way to have them live on is to never stop lovin'them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever...
»


I would like to be a tear, born in your eyes, alive passing your cheeks and dieing on your lips.
»


It must have been a rainy day when you were born, but it wasn't really rain, the sky was crying because it lost his most beautifull angel...!
»


3 words made my heart beat faster, 3 words made my legs shake 3 words made my head spin, 3 words: I love you!
»


To the whole world you are somebody....but to somebody you are the whole world
»


I am in hospital now. After 5 minutes, I will be transferred to a surgery room. The doctor told me, I will die if I stop RECEIVING YOUR SMS.

If you fall in river there is a boat .. if you fall in well there is rope .. but if you fall in love there is no hope
»


Do you believe in love at first sight .. or do I have to walk by again??
»


Love is sweet poison: .. Do not consume without your beloved's advise .. and keep out of reach of children .. and keep it in cool and dark place
»


You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet... you are like you... and that's the reason why I love you!
»


You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind, you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and i am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always...
»


I have the "I",I have the "L",I have the "O",I have the "V",I have the "E",... so pls can I have "U"?
»


Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break that chain youll break my heart 4ever
»


I have liked many but loved very few.yet no-one has been as sweet as u.I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.just for the pleasure of a moment with u
»


Sometimes My eyes get jealouse of my Heart!!!You Know Why?Bcoz.....You Always Remain close to my HEART n far from my EYES.
»


I love so much my heart is sure.As time goes on I love you more,Your happy smile.Your loving face, no one will ever take your place
1

0 comments:

 
 
 
Latest Bollywood News, Hindi movie  songs, actor and actress photo, movie review